Keep Everything Simple: 🔔 📚
- Collect and use boxes, bags, or cans, to help keep school supplies organized. Label containers... WORK TO BE CORRECTED WORK TO BE RETURNED HOMEWORK CRAYONS PENCILS ERASERS COUNTERS RULERS
- Make the classroom colorful. If you don’t have butcher paper, use what you have! Pieces of cloth can decorate specific areas of the room. Use plaid scarfs for example to give room the authentic “country” feel.
- Put a green plant, the branch of a tree, or something from the garden inside the classroom.
- Designate an area to be the “Creative Corner”. This is an area for kids to play games, create puzzles, draw or color.
- Create a library corner. Even if you have few books, designate an area for kids to sit and read. (Start thinking about children writing their own books).