As the school year begins in many parts of the world, I want to wish all educators and students a very successful school year. Remember that school represents a symbiotic relationship. Teachers teaching and Students learning, go hand in hand.
Here are a few tips to get your relationship started on your year.
- Remember to be responsible. You have a job to do that requires you to be dependable.
- Let respect be apart of your daily interaction with others. Value everyone and everything.
- Preparation is key. Get all of your materials ready ahead of time. This will alleviate a lot of stress.
- Be prepared to play your part in the institution. If you are a teacher, be serious about your craft. If you are a student be serious about learning.
- Discipline is a rewarding practice. Remember to follow instructions and do what is asked of you. Self-control is admirable.
- Diffuse any stressful situation as soon as they happen.
- Discipline, Respect, Self-Control