📚Here are some simple organizational ideas you can use to make your life more manageable.
1. Use boxes, bags, or cans, to help keep school supplies organized. Label
containers for items ...
HOMEWORK LINED PAPER THINGS FOR ME TO REVIEW CRAYONS
2. Hang children’s corrected work /art work etc. throughout the house on string, or
ribbon for everyone to see.
3. Make snacks/lunches before going to bed to help free up your time in the
4. Have an assigned place in the house for your child to do school work, and keep
that practice consistent.
5. Let your child be apart of the “Back-To-School organizing process by asking
him/her for ideas. This will make your child have “buy in” to his/her learning.