One of the biggest obstacles for the adults in the spaces, must work at suppressing their negative feelings about exploration and allow themselves to give kids permission to explore. If you are not ready to let go completely, try giving your kids a lot space at a time to discover new things on their own and observe what happens in them.
Here are some ways you can tap into your child’s curiosity growth, slowing him/her to become a lifelong learner.
1. Let them ask questions then be prepared to respond in kind.
2. Take field trips everywhere! The library, museum, town square, market, etc.
3. Don’t discourage exploration but redirect.
4. Encourage our child to do the things he/she is interested in.
5. Create an environment where our child is free to play/explore on his.own.