1. Friends who just bring drama
2. Family members who don’t uplift you
3. People who don’t support your dreams
4. Men who don’t want or love you
5. A job that drains you emotionally and mentally
6. Anything that does not refuels your soul
⛄️January Fun Facts ⛄️
8th: Bubble Bath Day.
15th: Martin Luther King Jr. birthday.
Entrance to National Parks free.
21st: National Hugging Day.
Hug someone you love.
🎉 🎈So I am not making any resolutions. As a matter of fact I have not overtly made any for a few years now. Secretly, I sometimes think about what I would like to happen but since that none of them actually come to fruition; I have totally given up on the idea of resolutions.
We have been told for years that if you “speak it,” that which you wish for will come into existence! Well I have spoken it, prayed for it, silently wished for it, and NOTHING! I have exercised my faith, gone out on a limb to make the wishes come true, asked for help from the creator, and then go back to depending on myself, and still NOTHING!