🇯🇲📚Where better to be to write a March blog that at the Kingston Book Festival in Jamaica.
- I am so excited to be on the island, and to be in my element! All five sense are full engaged.
- My sister, cousin, friend and I arrived 8:00am at Hope Gardens, location for the Kingston Book Festival!
- I have not visited this garden since I was about 13 years old! I am filled with excitement and memories from past visits. It is still a lovely place. Butterflies.
- Noticed no banners at the entrance of the gardens (which could use some care.). Wondered if that was an error by organizers. Wondering how the general public would know there was a book festival here today if it was not being advertised at the entrance.
- Many cars and trucks loading and unloading.
- Set up booth amid the excitement of people seeing up tents and cooks getting the fire and food ready. I made a request to get mammy an fish for my lunch. People walking around and me looking at everything in sight. Has anything changed since I was 13 years old? For sure many things have changed. I can’t believe it is still the same place!
- Ready to greet everyone who will stop by Blue Mountain Rhythms tent today.