- Reading provides free entertainment.
- Reading provides mental stimulation for the brain.
- It reduces stress. 📖
1. Reading helps develop your thoughts.
2. It improves your concentration and memory.
3. It enhances your imagination. 📜
1. Reading changes your point of view.
2. It gives us freedom to move around in time, and history.
3. It gives us a deeper perspective on ideas, concepts, feelings, and knowledge.
Task #1…Reading & Writing 📝
Task #2…Art 🖼
Draw a picture of your grandma. Label your artwork, make a copy then send the original to your grandma or another family member. Showcase a copy of your work in our own “Art Gallery” for others to see.
1. Reading improves your memory. You can recall information more readily.
2. Builds your analytical skills. Helps you to problem solve.
3. It entertains you! Have fun traveling!
1. Reading stimulates your mental activity. It's like brain exercise!
2. It can reduce stress. It relaxes you!
3. It improves your focus and concentration.
1. It gives everyone reading, knowledge. Reading gives them information
they can use daily.
2. It expands their vocabulary. The more people read, the more words they
learn and retain.
3. It improves writing skills. People learn rules for communication that
translates to writing.
January is always a time for setting new goals.
What goal(s) do you have for yourself? To become a
better reader? To be a better cook? How about
becoming a more positive person?
Write your goal(s) down on a piece of paper and post it
somewhere in you house where you will see it everyday. Posting and
reading it daily will help you to focus on what you need to do.
Let us know how you do at www.bluemountainrhythms.com.
Create your own Christmas poem and read it to your family. Here is a fun one I created.
My Country Christmas
No Santa Clause or Grinch,
No Christmas stockings or presents under a tree.
But a brown parcel from the Post Office,
With new clothes for Christmas Sunday.
A fireside with pots, cooking a country Christmas meal.
Pretty Christmas cards strung on cord across the room.
Rice and peas and curried goat, sorrel, fruit cake, and tie leaf.
Feefies, horns, and chibums,
Make my country Christmas great.
📚 November is Picture Book month. Can you tell us which picture
book isyour favorite? What makes that book your favorite? Write five sentences
that gives us that information. Tell us if you would recommend the book
for us to read by assigning it one, two, three, four, or five stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️