1st: May Day. Pick some wild flowers and give it to someone you care about.
4th: National Weather Observers’ Day. List as many weather words as
you can in one minute. Have someone check to see if they
9th: National Teacher Day. Celebrate your teacher today.
12th: Kite Day. Make a kite out of any material you can find and then
take it for a flight.
13th: Tulip Day. Draw a picture of a tulip and post it in your room.
14th: Mother’s Day. Celebrate the day being nice to mom. Make her smile all day.
24th: Mary Had a Little Lamb was published in 1830. Can you sing this memorable
25th: National Tap Dance Day. Get some extra exercise by tap dancing around your
house. Did you do a good job?
- National Postcard Week (1st Week)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (1st Week)
- National Children’s Book Week (1st week)
- National Transportation Week (3rd week)
- National Backyard Games Week (4th week)
- National Strawberry Month
- National Mental Health Month
- National Physical Fitness & Sports Month
- Older Americans Month